If you are looking for Engineering Colleges in India then there are so many Engineering Colleges. But if you are a Student in Assam state and looking for admission in Engineering College then Jorhat is best Engineering College in Assam or JEC Assam. You can check myhpgas booking online at website.
It was established in 10th October 1960 by the Government of Assam and it is 2nd Government Engineering College in Assam. This college is affiliated with Assam Science and Technology University by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
With a glorious journey of this institute, provide 5 different 4 years UG courses like Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Science and Engineering, and Electrical Engineering. Other than this course, this institute also provides 3 years PG courses like MCA. In 1987, it’s Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering courses are approved by the AICTE.
JEC Jorhat Engineering College provides below facilities to its candidates:
- Guest House
A Brief Overview of JEC :
- Name of University: Jorhat Engineering Institute
- Courses Offered: UG and PG Courses
- Location of Institute: Jorhat, Assam
- Details about Assam Engineering Admission
- JEC Assam Fees: 10,000/- Rs to 12,000/- Rs per year as per the courses
- Official Site of JEC Assam: www.jecassam.ac.in
Courses provided by Jorhat Engineering College:
Under Graduate Courses of JEC Assam Provide:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
PG course provided by JEC:
- Master of Computer Application
JEC Assam Admission 2019:
As know that, getting admission in the UG and PG courses one must apply for . But before going to apply for the admission you must check the Jorhat Engineering Important Dates as well as Jorhat Engineering Eligibility Criteria.
Important Dates for Jorhat Engineering College Admission Test 2019:
If you wish to get admission in for UG, PG, and other courses then you must check the below-given dates. You must apply for any engineering before the last date. Below we give the tentative dates for Jorhat Engineering College ME Admission Test. So, check the dates carefully before apply.
|Last Date to submitting the Application Form along with JEC Assam Application Fee||3rd week of June 2019|
|JEC Assam Exam Date||Last week of June 2019|
|A date for JEC Result||1st week of July 2019|
Jorhat Engineering Admission Test Eligibility Criteria:
If you want to get admission in various PG and UG courses of JEC Engineering College then you must eligible for that course. Below we give the Eligibility Criteria of Assam Engineering Institute Test. So, before applying for this admission test you must check and fulfill the given criteria.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates must complete their 12thwith 50% of marks (45% marks for SC and 40% marks ST) from any recognized board or Assam Higher Secondary Education Council with the mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Subjects. or
- Candidates must pass 3 years of Polytechnic Diploma from Assam with at least 50% of marks (45% marks for SC and 40% marks for ST) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For Jorhat Engineering College Admission test, candidates successfully crack the CEE (Common Entrance Examination) or Lateral Entrance Examination held by DTE, Assam.
- Age of candidates must be between 17 to 21 years till August 2019.
- Upper Age relaxation for SC and ST is 22 years.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidate’s character must be moral.
Selection Procedure for Admission in Jorhat Engineering College:
Selection Procedure of Candidates for Engineering Admission is based on the Merit List of CEE Exam organized by DTE, Assam. The DTE exam is totally Objective type of Exam which conducted in the month of May every year. CEE MCQ comes from Mathematics (100 marks 2 hours), Physics (100 marks 2 hours) and Chemistry (100 marks 2 hours).
Jorhat Engineering College Merit List 2019 will be released on the basis of the Result of Common Entrance Examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Merit List order. SC/ST caste candidates must appear in the CEE conducted by the DTE Assam.
JEC Assam Fees Structure:
- For Admission in the Engineering College Jorhat, one must pay 10,000/- to 12,000/- Rs as an admission fee.
- College Admission Fee: 2000/- Rs.
- Other Expense (Festival, Union, Poor Fund, magazine & P Cell, Caution Money, Welfare, transport, Internet, Enrolment, Id Card, Laboratory, Library): 9000/- Rs.
How to apply for Jorhat Engineering College Admission 2019?
If you want to get admission in engineering college then you can follow the below steps.
- First of all, visit the official site of JEC Assam.
- After that click on Jorhat Engineering Admission Application Form link.
- Then download the application form.
- Now take a print out and start to fill-up application form with all necessary details.
- After that make a payment via bank.
- Then attested all the required documents with bank challan before the last date.
- Finally, send it to JEC Assam.
JEC Assam Admit Card 2019:
After successfully applying for engineer course, you are ready to give the admission test. But at the time of the exam, you must bring the admit card. You must keep the admit card of Jorhat Engineering Admission at the time of exam because it consists the details like candidate name, photo, subject, signature, terms and condition, and other details. If you forget the admit card at the time of exam then you are not allowed to enter in the examination. So, we request all candidates to carry admit card at the exam time.
Jorhat Engineering College Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
For getting a good score and successfully crack the exam, you need to know the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the JEC Assam. By using this exam pattern and syllabus one can easily crack the exam.
- This exam consists of 4 parts: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4.
- Total Number of questions is 60
- Total marks for the exam are 100.
- This exam is MCQ as well as the descriptive type of exam.
|Part||Number of Questions||Marks||Question Type|
|Part 1||1 to 30||30||MCQ|
|Part 2||31 to 45||30||MCQ|
|Part 3||46 to 55||20||Fill in the Blank|
|Part 4||56 to 60||20||Subjective|
Jorhat Engineering College Result 2019:
After giving the JEC Engineering Admission Test, all the candidates who applied for the exam are eagerly waiting for the result. The result of JEC Assam will be announced in the month of the 1st week of July 2019. The Result of Jorhat Engineering Admission Test will be available in the PDF format. So, candidates can download the result in the PDF. You can check your result from pdf by using your roll number and your name. If find any incorrect entry then you may contact the Exam Authority of JEC Assam.
If you want to know about land record then check anyror.in website for online land records.
JEC Assam Cutoff 2019:
As soon as the result of the JEC Admission Test published, all the candidates are looking to check the Jorhat Engineering College Cutoff 2019. The exam authority will decide cutoff on the basis of various factors like number of vacant seats, exam difficulty level, number of candidates apply for the exam and many more. The cutoff marks of JEC Assam will be differing from one category to other category candidates.
- Jorhat Engineering College Assam Cutoff for General Category
- Expected Cutoff of JEC Assam for SC Category Candidates
- Admission Test Cutoff 2019 for ST Category
JEC Assam Contact Details:
- Contact Person: Jorhat Engineering College
- Contact Number: 09435738684
- Email: email@example.com
- Jorhat Engineering College website: jecassam.in
JEC Assam Placement Cell:
- Contact Person: Jorhat Engineering College
- Contact Number: 0376 233 0134
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Search Terms:
- AEC Assam
- Jorhat Engineering College Admission
- Jorhat Engineering College Ranking
- Jorhat Engineering College Reeta Sarmah
- Jorhat Medical College
- JEC Jorhat
Hope you know all the details about JEC Assam Admission Test 2019 from above articles. By reading this article I hope you will get all the details about Jorhat Engineering Exam. If you want apply for this Engineering Test then follow the above steps. You can download the Admit Card for the exam from our site only. You check the Result of Engineering Exam from here only. If you like my article then gives comment on below box. More articles like other engineering exam stay connected with us.